- To be aware of peers and make everlasting friendships
- To express oneself in a relaxed environment
- To participate in group activities
- To enhance one’s abilities
- Arts & Crafts- Painting, Sculpting, Building
- Science Experiments- Planting, Cooking
- Technology- Movie Night, Computer Games,
- Sports & Games- Board Games, Organized Sports, Exercise
- Community Outings- Neighborhood walks; Bowling; Trips to Playdium and Square One
The Sunday Drop-In Program is geared toward youths and adults with various forms of disabilities. They are supported by both male and female staff members. Participant’s interests, abilities, and needs are taken into consideration. Their safety and well-being is a priority.
Each activity session participants partake in different recreational activities of their choosing. They are given the opportunity to skill build, work alongside peers, initiate friendships, communicate at their level in a free and relaxed environment. Participants’ attention span, behavioral pattern, diets, likes/ dislikes, as well as physical needs are addressed throughout the session.
Participants can attend at their convenience. The program is leisure based and interest driven. It is all about being oneself, having fun, and making friends!!