What is the DEEN Day Program?
This dynamic day program will offer adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities a life-long learning opportunity. It is designed to meet their individual learning and personal development goals interspersed with healthy living and cultural activities. The program will be offered daily Monday to Friday with weekend and evening drop-in activities.
What is different about the DEEN Day Program?
- DEEN is culturally and spiritually responsive.
- DEEN is affordable.
- DEEN supports working caregivers through its flexible hours.
Who may attend the Day Program?
The Program is designed to support youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The DEEN Day Program will target Functional Skills
- Basic Computer Training
- Money Management and Purchasing Items
- Proper and Hygienic Food Preparation
- Gardening Skills and Caring for Living Things
- Cleaning and Laundering
- Maintain Literacy Knowledge